- Treatment of Amnesia
- Homeopathic Treatment of Amnesia
- Acupuncture & Acupressure Treatment of Amnesia
- Psychotherapy Treatment of Amnesia
- Conventional / Allopathic Treatment of Amnesia
- Surgical Treatment of Amnesia
- Dietary & Herbal Treatment of Amnesia
- Other Treatment of Amnesia
- What is Amnesia
- Symptoms of Amnesia
- Causes of Amnesia
- Risk factors of Amnesia
- Complications of Amnesia
- Lab Investigations and Diagnosis of Amnesia
- Precautions & Prevention of Amnesia
Treatment of Amnesia
Homeopathic Treatment of Amnesia
The aim of homeopathy treatment is not only to treat amnesia but to address its underlying cause and individual susceptibility. Some of the homeopathic remedies for amnesia are:
- Arnica Montana
- Plumbum Met
Acupuncture & Acupressure Treatment of Amnesia
Acupuncture treatment is effective in restoring the CMS-related biochemical and behavioral impairments, such as learning and memory. Acupuncture may have a useful role related to behavior modification in selected cases.
Psychotherapy and Hypnotherapy Treatment of Amnesia
Psychotherapy, which generally focuses on the dissociative psychopathology and associated trauma or stressor. Many different types of psychotherapy have been used in the treatment includes psychodynamic, cognitive behavioral, supportive, hypnotherapeutic, free association and drug assisted. It helps to stabilize the patient and ameliorate the disabling symptoms. Hypnotherapy can help in treating amnesia and stabilizing memory.
Conventional / Allopathic Treatment of Amnesia
Conventional system of treatment against Amnesia has a wide array of memory pills such as Cognex, Exelon, Akatinol, Reminly, Neo-tropin, Eldepryl and Aricept. It helps in improving mental retention among memory loss patients.
Dietary & Herbal Treatment of Amnesia
- Eating an apple a day with one teaspoon of honey and one cup of milk
- Diet that includes vitamin E rich foods
Other Treatment of Amnesia
Yoga and meditation are also very helpful ways with which you can make your mind more alert and make your memory sharp.
What is Amnesia
Amnesia is losing one’s memory. It is a condition which can define by the loss of memory which can last for two hours or sometimes two months or more.
Symptoms of Amnesia
- Partial or Total Memory Loss.
- Temporary or Permanent Memory Loss
- Inability to recognize familiar faces
- Tremors or seizures
Causes of Amnesia
- Brain inflammation
- Lack of adequate oxygen in the brain
- Tumors in areas of the brain that control memory
- Alzheimer’s disease
Risk factors of Amnesia
- Brain surgery, head injury or trauma
- Alcohol abuse
- Complications of Amnesia
- Problems at work and at school
Diagnosis of Amnesia
Diagnosis of amnesia includes physical examination. The doctor will try to determine how severe your loss of memory is and take a thorough medical history by interviewing family members and friends.
Cognitive tests – The doctor will test the person’s thinking, judgment, and recent and long-term memory.
- Imaging tests – blood tests and MRI brain scans
Precautions &Prevention of Amnesia
- Avoid excessive alcohol use.
- Wear protective headgears when engaged in certain activities.
- Wear a seat belt when driving.
- Treat any infection quickly so that it doesn’t have a chance to spread to the brain.
- Include diet that includes vitamin E rich foods
For Treatment of Amnesia in New Delhi Gurgaon Noida Faridabad NCR India or Online Treatment of Amnesia Contact Us or Fill Up Form