- Treatment of Depression
- Homeopathic Treatment of Depression
- Acupuncture Treatment of Depression
- Psychotherapy Treatment of Depression
- Conventional / Allopathic Treatment of Depression
- Surgical Treatment of Depression
- Dietary & Herbal Treatment of Depression
- Other Treatment of Depression
- What is Depression
- Symptoms of Depression
- Causes of Depression
- Risk factors of Depression
- Complications of Depression
- Lab Investigations and Diagnosis of Depression
- Precautions & Prevention of Depression
Treatment of Depression
Homeopathic Treatment of Depression
Homeopathy is safe, natural and effective treatment of depression. There are several medicines in Homeopathy to treat Depression and the selection of medicine varies from case to case. Homeopathy offers good long term management. Following are the homeopathy medicines for Depression
- Aurum M
- Nat M
- Phos Ac
Acupuncture Treatment of Depression
Acupuncture helps in reducing the symptoms of depression such as depressed mood, low energy level, laziness, lack of interest, and boredom etc. The results of Acupuncture treatment are very positive and effective.
Psychotherapy and Hypnotherapy Treatment of Depression
Psychotherapy treatment is very useful in Depression. In Psychotherapy, the doctor will know the full patient history. At counseling patient will answer the questions about their problem and main reason of depression. It teaches skills for preventing, managing and minimizing mood swings. Hypnotherapy is very effective in curing root cause of depression and stabilizing emotional state.
Conventional / Allopathic Treatment of Depression
Allopathic Treatment is very effective in regulating bipolar depression. Medicines such as lithium, carbamazepine, and valproate are indicated for the maintenance treatment of depression.
Surgical Treatment of Depression
Bilateral cingulotomy is a surgical procedure which may be performed in cases of treatment-resistant mental illnesses for depression and major depression.
Dietary & Herbal Treatment of Depression
- Avoid alcohol
- Reduce intake of caffeine and sugar
- Take omega-3 (fish oil), and folic acid
Other Treatment of Depression
- Yoga, makes you more aware of mood swings, and helps you remain calm.
- Regular exercise including aerobic exercise
What is Depression
Depression is a brain disorder that causes unusual shifts in mood, energy, activity levels, and the ability to carry out day-to-day tasks. It is a psychiatric illness that causes major disruptions in lifestyle and health. It occurs in both men and women.
Symptoms of Depression
- Damaged relationships
- Poor performance in school or job
- Attempting suicide
- Increased physical activity
- Being restless or irritable
- Inability to concentrate or in making decisions
- Feeling tired and aggressive behavior
- Feelings of hopelessness and worthlessness
Causes of Depression
- Genetic cause
- Hormonal imbalances
- Significant loss or high stress
- Brain chemicals called neurotransmitters
Risk factors of Depression
- High stress
- Drug abuse
- Women may be more likely than men to have depression.
- Major life changes, such as divorce and the death of a relative
- Having other family members with depression
Complications of Depression
- Suicidal thoughts
- Serious illnesses such as heart disease, diabetes, or cancer
- Relationship Problems like fights and arguments
- Migraine headaches
- Severe backache or other pains
- Substance Abuse such as Cigarette smoking and alcoholism
- Sexual dysfunction
- Sleep disorders
Diagnosis of Depression
Diagnosis of Depression is based on your medical history and your family’s medical history. Doctor observes the signs and symptoms while interviewing you. There is no lab test that can diagnose depression.
Precautions & Prevention of Depression
- Eat a balanced diet.
- Regular exercise
- Avoid alcohol and drugs.
- Reduce stress at work and at home.
- Reduce caffeine
- Adequate and regular sleep each night.
For Treatment of Depression in New Delhi Gurgaon Noida Faridabad NCR or Online Treatment of Depression Contact Us or Fill Up Form