What is E Counseling
E Counseling is a very personalized type of counseling making good use of modern internet technology. It is same as Face to Face Psychological Counseling with the only difference that it is done using online live chat (messenger) or email.
It is helpful in all those conditions for which you look for counseling. Some of them are given here.
|Unhappiness / Depression||Feeling stuck in life||Difficulty in Decision making|
|Poor Time management||Family discords||Anxiety|
|Anger / violence||Lack of confidence||Broken home|
|Marital discord||Sex addiction||Homosexuality|
|Unhappy sexual life||Victim of sex abuse||Love disappointment|
|Unwanted thoughts||Inferiority Complex||Loneliness|
|Alcohol / Tobacco addiction||Drug abuse||Eating disorders|
|Difficulty in studies||Job Stress / Growth||Poor self esteem|
|Poor Health||Financial crisis||Kids Upbringing|
|Behavioral problems like stealing, lack of responsibility, pornography, gambling etc.|
- Privacy – Although Face to Face Counseling is entirely confidential, still some people want it to be more private. E Counseling offers complete anonymity.
- Opening Up – E Counseling enables people to open up their inner self without inhibition or fear. This helps in counseling process.
- Convenience – E Counseling is more convenient as it can be done from your own office, home or any other place of your choice. It saves time and money on traveling. It can easily fit into your busy schedule. It is even more convenient in urgent odd hour sessions.
- Stay in touch – E Counseling helps you to stay in touch with your counselor even if you are traveling or have relocated.
- Non accessibility – It is highly suitable for those who are not in a position to visit counselors personally like people in old age, physically challenged, people in remote areas or place where they are unable to find counselors.
- E Counseling is a therapy in itself. When you write your complaints, it helps both as catharsis and by better understanding of the problem.
All you need is access to internet. You can book your appointment, make payment and take your sessions online. Sessions are taken on mutually convenient time. You may also use email counseling. Contact Us for further details.