Mind control hypnosis is something that everyone is capable of doing. All you need is an open mind and the belief in your own power. But just imagine gaining control of the mind. The mind is extremely powerful. We humans don�t even use a significant fraction of its full power. If you can control the mind at will, then imagine how much power lies in your hands.
Here are a few things you must know before you can successfully practice mind control hypnosis.
1. What is hypnosis? Hypnosis is a process of taking control of the subconscious state of the mind. Our subconscious mind is more powerful than the conscious mind in many ways. The subconscious is at work 24 hours a day; it doesn�t stop working for even a minute.
2. What can you do with it? Mind control hypnosis can give you power beyond what you can imagine. If you know how to do it properly, you can use conversational hypnosis so you can gain power over all your conversations and interactions. This way, you can easily solve problems as well as avoid or resolve conflicts. You can also use this power to persuade other people, which can be very useful when you�re selling products and services. You can also use it for sales pitches to large groups and imagine the results you can expect. Salesmen would do well to learn this trick. With this particular power, you can be the most persuasive and compelling force there is in the universe.
Aside from that, you can also use it on yourself. Feeling worn out? Control your mind to make you feel refreshed and free. Can�t fall asleep? With mind control, you can lead your mind slowly to oblivion until you eventually fall asleep.
3. Why don�t everyone use it? A lot of people are still, until now, not convinced by the power of hypnosis. For them, hypnosis is still a mystery. Some also pose a fearful stance towards mind control hypnosis, thinking that it�s dangerous territory they�d rather not mess with. As previously said, it won�t work unless you have an open mind, and if you have even a small doubt about the true power of hypnosis, you won�t hold that power in your hands.
The fact is, hypnosis is used even by doctors and therapists in healing, freeing, and stimulating the mind. Why would they use this method if it doesn�t work?
4. How does it work? The brain works at different frequencies; this is like the language of the brain. Messages can be sent at the frequency used by the subconscious mind, and these messages will not be recognized by the higher conscious level. So if you send commands, suggestions, and persuasions to the subconscious level, people won�t even know that you are making suggestions in their heads.
5. How to learn it? There are many mind control hypnosis techniques that can be used to get the results you want. Most of these are revealed by mind control experts online; you just have to buy hypnosis scripts or CDs that will tell you how to gain this subliminal power over other people�s minds.
Article source: http://goarticles.com/article/Mind-Control-Hypnosis-5-Things-You-Must-Know-to-Gain-Power-Over-the-Mind/4060338/
Submited By: Nelson Berry