Neuro Linguistic Program Therapy is a short term goal-orientated and practical therapeutic approach to problem solving. It was developed by Richard Bandler and John Grinder. The core belief of this theory is that people do not react to their environment as it is, but rather they build their perception from their experiences as they relate to the world around them. NLP is a behaviour technique that teaches people how to change or adopt new behaviours as required and to choose mental and physical states of wellbeing.
NLP techniques provide new ways of dealing with emotional problems such as low self esteem, anxiety, lack of confidence, destructive relationship patterns and are successful in effective bereavement counselling. It is suitable for business professionals, teachers, sales people, counselors and therapists.
Advantages of Neuro Linguistic Program Therapy
- Improves management skills
- Improves Communication
- Increase motivational and leadership skills
- Develop the right attitude and behavior in dealing with illnesses or other medical condition.
- Improve the personality for better interpersonal relations with co-workers or with family members.
- Help people to improve and attain success in any area of their lives.
Neuro Linguistic Program Therapy is designed to provide expedited results and to provide comprehension to a person’s behavior and cognitive patterns.