- Treatment of Panic Attacks
- Homeopathic Treatment of Panic Attacks
- Acupuncture & Acupressure Treatment of Panic Attacks
- Psychotherapy Treatment of Panic Attacks
- Conventional / Allopathic Treatment of Panic Attacks
- Surgical Treatment of Panic Attacks
- Dietary & Herbal Treatment of Panic Attacks
- Other Treatment of Panic Attacks
- What is Panic Attacks
- Symptoms of Panic Attacks
- Causes of Panic Attacks
- Risk factors of Panic Attacks
- Complications of Panic Attacks
- Lab Investigations and Diagnosis of Panic Attacks
- Precautions & Prevention of Panic Attacks
Treatment of Panic Attacks
Homeopathic Treatment of Panic Attacks
Homeopathy has gained immense success and popularity in treatment of psychiatric complaints and disorders. It is safe natural and very effective. Homeopathy calms mind and help in resolution of disturbed psychological feelings that lead to panic reactions. In addition it gently cures the physiological reactions associated with panic attacks like sweating, palpitations etc. Some of the homeopathic remedies that can be used for treatment of panic attacks are:
- Ars alb
- Arg Nit
- Can ind
Acupuncture & Acupressure Treatment of Panic Attacks
Acupuncture treatment of panic attacks involve stimulating trigger points in precise locations on the body in order to correct the flow of vital energy through the body. It involves inserting needles at those points; acupressure involves applying touch to them. Acupressure points that can help stabilize your emotional reactions to your world both inside and out.
Psychotherapy and Hypnotherapy Treatment of Panic Attacks
Psychotherapy and Hypnotherapy treatment of panic attacks involves the Cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT) which is an effective type of psychotherapy for panic disorder. It examines the scary thoughts, feelings, and behaviors that people have that are related to panic attacks. The focus of treatment is on inadequate, obstructive, and damaging behaviors and irrational thought processes that contribute to the continuation of symptoms. Hypnotherapy is safe and quick treatment of deep seated psychological issues and barriers. It works on deep subconscious mind and helps in generation of calm mind and calm reactions.
Conventional / Allopathic Treatment of Panic Attacks
Allopathic treatment includes both antidepressants and anti-anxiety drugs for panic attacks. These medications can reduce both the severity and frequency of panic attacks. Commonly prescribed antidepressants include Zoloft, Paxil, Prozac, and Sarafem. Anti-anxiety medications, like Xanax and Klonopin, are also widely used.
Dietary & Herbal Treatment of Panic Attacks
- Eat whole grains, fish, eggs, almonds and broccoli
- Add rich amounts of protein and tryptophan to your diet
- Avoid carbonated drinks
- Avoid too much sugar
What is Panic Attacks
A panic attack is a sudden episode of intense fear that triggers severe physical reactions. They can occur at random or after a person is exposed to various events that may trigger a panic attack.
Symptoms of Panic Attacks
- Shortness of breath
- Heart palpitations
- Fear of dying
- Hot flashes or chills
- Abdominal cramping
- Chest pain
- Tightness in your throat
Causes of Panic Attacks
- Stress such as the death of a loved one or divorce
- Medical conditions such as Hyperthyroidism and Hypoglycemia
- Certain changes in the way parts of your brain function
Risk factors of Panic Attacks
- Nutritional deficiencies like of zinc or magnesium
- Big changes in your life
- Family history
- Undergoing a traumatic event
Complications of Panic Attacks
- Avoidance of social situations
- Problems at work or school
- Suicidal thoughts
- Alcohol or substance abuse
- Financial problems
Diagnosis of Panic Attacks
Diagnosis of panic attacks involves the following tests:
- Physical exam – it include measuring height and weight, checking heart rate, blood pressure and temperature and examining the abdomen.
- Laboratory tests – it includes thyroid tests, blood tests and an electrocardiogram.
- Psychological evaluation – talk about stressful situations in your life, fears or concerns you have, relationship problems etc.
Precautions & Prevention of Panic Attacks
There’s no sure way to prevent panic attacks or panic disorder. Sticking with your treatment plan can help prevent relapses or worsening of panic attack symptoms.
For Treatment of Panic Attacks in New Delhi Gurgaon Noida Faridabad NCR India or Online Treatment of Panic Attacks Contact Us or Fill Up Form