- Treatment of Nightmares
- Homeopathic Treatment of Nightmares
- Acupuncture & Acupressure Treatment of Nightmares
- Psychotherapy Treatment of Nightmares
- Conventional / Allopathic Treatment of Nightmares
- Surgical Treatment of Nightmares
- Dietary & Herbal Treatment of Nightmares
- Other Treatment of Nightmares
- What is Nightmares
- Symptoms of Nightmares
- Causes of Nightmares
- Risk factors of Nightmares
- Complications of Nightmares
- Lab Investigations and Diagnosis of Nightmares
- Precautions & Prevention of Nightmares
Treatment of Nightmares
Homeopathic Treatment of Nightmares
Homeopathy is one rare therapy which takes dreams as symptoms and has dream specific treatment. Homeopathic treatment of nightmares has specific effects upon the mind and body. It cures deep psychological issues which are responsible for such nightmares. Some of the homeopathic medicines that can be used for treatment of are:
- Calc Carb
- Kali brom
- Nat carb
Acupuncture and Acupressure Treatment of Nightmares
Sleep is important component of human beings energy system. And dreams along with their feelings are crucial factors. In acupuncture therapist will first diagnose the case on the basis of energy system or chi blockage as well as on the basis of status of five elements. On this basis certain disease or condition specific acupoints are selected and stimulated. Acupuncture cures nightmares by curing negative emotions.
Psychotherapy and Hypnotherapy Treatment of Nightmares
In psychotherapy treatment of nightmares, counseling can be used for effective prevention of nightmares. Psychodynamic psychotherapy is used in which patients meet regularly with a therapist to discuss their nightmares and consider any emotional problems that might be causing them. Hypnotherapy is safe and quick treatment of deep seated psychological issues and barriers which are the root cause of such nightmares.
Conventional / Allopathic Treatment of Nightmares
In allopathic treatment of nightmares, SSRI inhibitor medicines or short acting tranquillizers can be effective in preventing nightmares.
What is Nightmares
Nightmares are dreams that occur during sleep. They are associated with negative feelings, such as anxiety or fear. They may begin in childhood and tend to decrease after about age 10.
Symptoms of Nightmares
- Your dream wakes you
- You feel scared, anxious, and angry
- You can describe the frightening dream in detail.
- Your dream occurs near the end of your sleep time
- Your dream keeps you from falling back to sleep easily
Causes of Nightmares
- Sleep apnea
- Excessive alcohol consumption
- Feelings of inadequacy
- Health problems
- Marital issues
- Illness with a fever
Complications of Nightmares
- Daytime sleepiness
- Problems with everyday tasks
- Difficulties at school or work
Diagnosis of Nightmares
Diagnosis will be based upon history and the absence of any underlying organic problems. Your doctor may recommend an overnight sleep study to help determine if the nightmares are connected to another sleep disorder.
For Treatment of Nightmares in New Delhi Gurgaon Noida Faridabad NCR India or Online Treatment of Nightmares Contact Us or Fill Up Form